The FRX100 V Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FRX100 V Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The FRX100 V Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- BONUS – Moisture Detector comes installed in every FRX100 V housing at no additional cost!
- BONUS – Hand Strap and Port Cover included
- Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- Weight (with camera on land): 900g
- Weight (without camera on land): 600g
- Dimensions (without accessories): 15.5 x 14.5 x 12 cm 6.25 x 5.75 x 4.75 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer’s warranty included
Important Note: The FRX100 V Housing is very similar to the FRX100 IV Housing. However, theFRX100 IV Housing has a built-in front port thread design compatible with 55 mm wet lenses and also includes in the box a 55 – 67 mm lens ring adapter. The FRX100 V Housing has a built-in front port thread design compatible with 67 mm wet lenses and is therefore not compatible with 55 mm wet lenses.
For Dive Photo Guide Review, click here
For youtube video, click here